Cobi-2235 – PT-76 Amphibious Light Tank (737pcs) – Building Blocks – Vietnam War 1955-75 Historical Collection
Fully compatible with Lego and other brands
- From the world of COBI comes a fantastic model of the PT-76 floating tank.The model is highly detailed and has printed blocks rather than stickers. Not only does this help give it fantastic detailing to the model but is more durable than stickers.
The vehicle is equipped with movable wheels that work with real track for when you want to move the vehicle. It has a hatch that opens in the tower that allows you to place a figure inside.
A hinged hatch allows access to the chamber where the vehicle’s block engine is located. The vehicle has been equipped with accessories that not only decorate the tank, but can also be used for fun. The set includes a fuel canister, crowbar and axe.
The whole set is complemented by a figure of a Vietnamese tank personnel. He is armed with a machine gun made by Polish manufacturer PM-63 RAK, which at that time was standard equipment for armoured crews.
PT-76 is a lightweight floating tank, designed and manufactured in the Soviet Union.
It entered the Red Army equipment in 1951. It was manufactured until 1967.
Its construction was the result of a return to the production of light tanks, whose task was to make a reconnaissance vehicle.
The PT-76 fitted perfectly into this role, as its construction also allowed for swimming and overcoming water obstacles.
The main features of the PT-76 are its simple design, good navigational properties and the ability to overcome difficult terrain. The advantage was also an innovative hydrodynamic drive at that time.
After improvements in 1957, the hull was slightly raised and a better gun was installed. The driver was provided with new sighting devices and night vision. The crew consisted of three people. It was a very good and innovative vehicle at the time.
- 737 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- meet the safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- A figurine of a Vietnamese tanker equipped with a Polish machine gun PM-63 RAK,
Dimensions of the model (L x W x H):26.5 cm (10.4″) x 12 cm (4.7″) x 11.5 cm (4.5″),
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 45cm x 6cm x 30.5 cm