Cobi 2535 – M3 Gun Motor Carriage (576pcs) – Building Blocks – US Army – WWII Historical Collection
Fully compatible with Lego and other brands
WWII in Europe forced the US to expand its armoured forces.
The modified armoured personnel carrier half-track M3 received the 75mm M1897A4 field cannon.
The M3 GMC entered service at the end of October 1941.
The vehicles fought in the Philippines, where they proved to be effective bunker destroyers.
In North Africa, the M3 GMC was used in every possible function.
The M3 GMC vehicles under the Lend-Lease Act were transferred to the Soviet Union.
After the withdrawal of American troops, the vehicles were taken over by the British. The Polish Armed Forces in the West were also users of the M3.
Build the COBI M3 GMC from 576 COBI building blocks with simple instructions based on easy-to-read directions.
he M3 GMC features a movable gun, working crawler traction and torsion wheels!
- 576 high-quality components,
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- The prints meet the safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Blocks with prints do not smudge and do not fade during play.
- A block with the model name printed on it,
- A figure of an American soldier,
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and icons.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 24.5 cm (9.6″) x 8.5 cm (3.3″) x 11.5 cm (4.5″).