Cobi-2538 – Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger 1 Tank (800 pcs) – Building Blocks – (WWII) Historic Collection
Fully compatible with Lego and other brands
Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. E, or Tiger, is a German heavy tank from the Second World War. Its characteristic shape is still recognizable all over the world.
The vehicle itself has become legendary and is still present not only in historical materials, but also in pop culture. The first examples of the Tiger were delivered to the front near Leningrad and Tunisia in August / September 1942.
The tank, designed and manufactured by Henschel, was very modern and efficient. Unfortunately, its production consumed huge amounts of valuable raw materials and time.
The Tiger is made entirely of COBI construction blocks and has many movable elements such as: opening hatches, movable barrel of a gun and rotating wheels and tracks.
The service hatches can be opened to see the engine mounted inside the vehicle.
The tank is covered with high-quality prints that do not wear off even during intense play.
The set includes the figure of a German tanker with a pad-printed torso and accessories: the P08 Parabellum personal pistol and binoculars.
The unique pieces are headphones with a pad-print and a special block with the name of the vehicle.
In addition, the manual includes a special card with vehicle statistics that can be used in the Strategic Battle Game.
- 800 high-quality elements.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards for products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not smear, scratch or fade while playing or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and step-by-step directions.
- A figure of a German tanker with accessories.
- A brick with the model name.
- The manual includes a card with vehicle statistics for the Historical Battle Game.