Cobi-2703 – Panzer VI Tiger 1 Tank 1/48 scale (326pcs) – Building Blocks – (WWII) Historic Collection
Fully compatible with Lego and other brands
Panzer VI, or the legendary Tiger, is a German heavy tank from World War II. Its characteristic body is still recognizable all over the world.
The vehicle itself has become legend and is still present not only in historical materials but also in pop culture.
The first units of the Tiger were delivered to the front near Leningrad and in Tunisia in August/September 1942.
The tank designed and manufactured by Henschel was extremely high-tech for the time and devastatingly effective.
Unfortunately, its production took up an enormous amount of valuable resources and precious factory time.
The Tiger I tank had a significant influence on the course of warfare, they destroyed thousands of tanks and Allied guns while themselves only suffering a relative handful of losses.
The miniature vehicle made of COBI construction blocks was produced in a completely new 1:48 scale. It has a movable cannon, rotating tower and working treads.
- 326 high quality elements,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- The pads meet the safety standards for children’s products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- Printed pads do not smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings and colour coding.